I keep attempting to write my blog but as soon as I get into typing, one of the boys needs me or I get too tired from the busy day etc, and I never seem to be able to finish my post!! 😜
I will quickly write down while babies are sleeping (before their next feed!)
Now, my boys are 5 months old in a week!
Whaaaaaaat? When did the time go?
We have been loving every second of time with them :)😍😍
They are growing very well.
– They both roll over (that’s all they do now haha)
– M usually naps on his tummy now
– T found his voice and he keeps ‘talking’ during hid car ride
– They love Jolly Jumper
– They put their feet in the river! T didn’t mind it while M cried!
– They bathe in the adult bathtub now
– They enjoy many toys… can hold different shapes
– bedtime 7-8pm, wake up at around 8am
– They nap in the AM and in the PM.
– still have bottles every 3 hours at night (sigh)
– feed on demand – exclusivity formula feeding
– recognize each other and they smile and laugh at each other
– They love play time with daddy (wild rides like flying motion etc)
– They now use bigger car seats and stroller seats
That’s all I can think of now!💛
They were around 18.5 lbs last month so they might be over 19lbs!!
They are so much fun everyday.😄
I can’t do much house work any more while they are awake but I am enjoying playing with them 🙂
I am so sad about how fast they grow up!!!
but I look forward to witnessing all the development too 😉